Welcome to Goddess Store & Studio and World of Movement Arts Network (W.O.M.A.N.).
This Sacred Creative Space was established in 2002 for your Dancing Goddess Soul. We are located in the heart & soul of Downtown Hollywood. A beautiful quaint historical district with restaurants, boutiques, clubs. Our address is 2017 Harrison St., Hollywood, FL 33020.
No matter your age, size, shape, background, race, religion, sex orientation, or whatever we welcome you with open arms. This sacred creative space embraces everyone. We encourage you to bring dance & culture into your life. Let Dance, Yoga, Arts and Culture change the way you see yourself & others. Learn to love and move your body with grace & confidence. Nurture the rhythm of your soul. Nurture yourself and learn safe & gentle movements that will keep you happy, healthy, fit and youthful for the rest of your life.
We connect with the sacred feminine energy of creativity through dance, music, yoga, poetry, sharing in community and we manifest our dreams.
We currently teach ongoing classes in Bellydance, Bollywood, Flamenco, Shakti Dance (Yoga Dance), Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Biodanza “The Dance of Life”, Reiki Healings, Angel Wisdom, Shamanism & many other Personal Empowerment Workshops.
We also have Dance & Yoga classes for the Children. We nurture their creativity and every child blossoms: There are opportunities for the children to perform which foster their confidence and presentation skills. We currently teach Bellydance, Hip Hop, Bollywood, Yoga, Pre-Ballet, Ballet, Jazz, Jazz Fusion & Tap.
We also serve our Community by providing the following events each month: a Monthly Open Mic, Monthly Community Sales Party with Live Music and a Monthly Woman’s Circle.
Special Workshops & Events Coming Up Next:
See our Events Page or Calendar for more details, and to pre-register and pay
- 8 WEEK BEGINNER BELLYDANCE COURSE: Sundays 12-1pm Starts Sunday April 30 ($120)
- OPEN MIC: Friday MAY 5 (8-10pm) Love Donation
- OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAY MAY 7 (3-6PM) Free Classes, Dance Performances, DJ, Free food & wine, Store Clearance Sale
- COMMUNITY PARTY: SUNDAY JUNE (3-7pm) Live Reggae Music, vendors, Henna, Store sale. FREE
- ARTWALK DOWNTOWN HOLLYWOOD: Saturday April 15 (7-10pm) Fun evening to walk around. We have African Drumming and a Big sale in our boutique.
Our Amazing Ongoing Classes:
- BELLYDANCE: 7 DAYS A WEEK DAYTIME & EVENINGS (5 different instructors)
- SHAKTI DANCE YOGA: with Carmen Every Sunday, Tuesday & Friday (10:30am – 11:45am)
- TRIBAL BELLYDANCE: with Aliki Every Tuesday (6:30pm)
- FLAMENCO BASICO 101: Mondays 5:30pm & Saturdyas 2pm
- FLAMENCO LEVEL 1 & 2: Wednesdays (5:30 & 6:30pm) Fridays (6:30-8:30pm) Saturdays (3:00 & 4:00pm)
- BOLLYWOOD FITNESS: stay fit and really learn to dance every Monday & Thursday at 6:30-7:30pm
- BIODANZA “The Dance of Life”: Movement Therapy Tuesdays 7:30-9:30pm
- AFRICAN DRUM CLASS: EVERY Saturday at 7:30pm.
- KIDS PRE-BALLET & Creative Movement: kids 3-5 years old. Saturdays 9am
- KIDS HIP HOP:for Kids Wednesdays & Fridays at 4:30pm
- KIDS BELLYDANCE: Tuesdays 5:30pm
PRICE FOR CLASSES:
- 10 Classes for $150
- 20 Classes for $275
- DROP IN RATE IS $20
All Dance & Yoga Class Cards Expire 3 Months after you take your first class, there are no refunds, no exchanges and no transfers to other students. No more classes can be taken after your card’s expiration date. Cards are only valid for the one hour Ongoing classes not for Series, special courses, programs, events, or workshops.
For other prices look in calendar in details of event or workshop.
Introductory Price for NEW STUDENTS ONLY:
8 Class card for $99 for ONGOING Classes Only. Take any ongoing classes.
Current Student Class Cards for Ongoing Classes Only
STUDIO IS ALWAYS OPEN FOR CLASSES ON CALENDAR
Monday to Thursday:4:30pm to 9pm
Friday 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Saturday:1pm to 8:30pm
Studio is open for all classes & workshops on calendar.
Studio is also available for rent:
Rate is between $25 to $50 an hour depending on date and time. Call 954-881-6238. Create a class we help you promote it on our website, emails & social media. Create an event or use for rehearsals.